CHCs are serving more needs than ever, but have limited resources and severe staff shortages. We’re here to support you so you can support your patients. Let us help with your most burdensome compliance tasks.
Leverage expert technology to lighten the load. Our suite of products provides remote learning, compliance and easy management so you can focus on providing high-quality care to patients.
An absurdly easy training system.
Our industry experts create virtual learning and microlearning courses your staff need to stay informed and in compliance. With over 500 continuously updated course topics for CEUs, HIPAA, OSHA, BLS/ACLS, and so much more, your staff will be able to complete courses efficiently. Plus…
- Upload your own content to create organization specific training
- Assign courses to certain groups, roles, individuals, or the whole team
- Use our onboarding paths for course assignments so when new hires start or roles change, their courses are ready for them to complete
- See who has completed courses
- Run reports to make sure everyone is on track
Trusted tools to stay above board.
To stay compliant, CHCs must keep track of endless tasks and prepare detailed documentation. It’s hard to know where to start or how to do it all! That’s where we come in.
- Get ready-to-use safety plan templates, including an updated Coronavirus Enforcement Response Plan for OSHA requirements
- Perform an infection control gap analysis
- Keep staff informed through updated policies and bulletins
- Maintain required documents, always organized for instant access
- Get electronic acknowledgment from physicians and staff
A system that’s proactive, not reactive.
Let MedTrainer’s award-winning software manage the credentialing tasks you don’t want to. MedTrainer provides exhaustive checklists to help you complete every step on time. Or leave it to us and we’ll do it all for you.
- Provider enrollments for both government and commercial payers
- Self managed or fully managed options to fit every budget
- Administrator can fully automate tasks
- OIG/SAM Exclusion Checks with automated reporting and notifications
Apexus 340B Courses
We bring you the best.
Through this innovative partnership, you can now access the Apexus 340B Discount Drug Program courses with MedTrainer!
- Stay 340B compliant
- Assign the courses and easily track progress just like all of our other coursework
HRSA Resources and Cheklist
Don’t waste endless hours and documenting individual staff compliance and scheduling training sessions. Always be ready for HRSA Operational Site Visits with MedTrainer.
- New employee training in preparation for HRSA site visits
- HRSA Checklist for your organization so you're prepared
- Key documentation readily accessible for auditors
- Feel confident you're ready to respond in detail to any requests for information
CHCs are serving some of the most vulnerable populations, so MedTrainer is here to give you special support. With limited resources, let’s make sure you capture every penny of funding available, including federal funding and participation in the 340b drug discount program.
We’re here to make sure you don’t lose funding or eligibility for government programs due to compliance missteps.
What do you get working with MedTrainer?
- A whole team to support your organization with compliance — so helpful when you’re understaffed
- A dedicated Account Manager as your one point of contact so nothing slips through the cracks
- Our proven cloud-based systems to help you keep track of all the details needed for full compliance
Revitalize your overworked staff with our simplified system and dedicated support.
Understand telehealth rules. On top of budget strains and staffing struggles, telehealth services also present new challenges for CHCs, requiring tracking Medicaid waivers, Medicare waivers, licensure waivers, and other regulatory waivers. The OIG is increasing scrutiny of telehealth providers to deter fraudulent billing, so it’s crucial to stay on top of all this paperwork.
Critical Incident Stress Management for Healthcare Workers: Returning to Normal After a Pandemic
Reducing Healthcare Disparities for Underserved Populations
Understanding Power of Attorney (POA), Conservators, and Guardians
Welcome to the 340B University OnDemand
The Clinically Complex Patient
Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
Current HIV and AIDS Trends, Prevention and Improving Patient Outcomes
Trauma-Informed Care in Community Health Centers
Board Responsibilities During an HRSA Operational Site Visit (OSV)
The Importance of Oral Health
What our cstomers are saying
“Our favorite features are Policy and Document Management and annual trainings and competencies. One platform for training and policies has saved us time and money.”
DIRECTOR OF REGULATORY AND CORPORATE COMPLIANCE
“We can do training all staff without spending money for traveling.”
HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
“I can run reports on staff that have not completed assigned education components, MedTrainer has saved me from having to manually track patient education.”
CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER
Everything Under One Roof