Physicians and specialists’ offices have been dealing with staffing challenges, fluctuating patient volume, and rapidly changing regulatory requirements. Offload some of the most time-consuming and tedious tasks you have to do. Let us help with compliance.
We lighten the load. We lower the stress of compliance and free up more of your time. MedTrainer has a suite of products that provide remote learning, compliance, and streamlined management so you can turn your focus to helping patients.
An absurdly easy training system.
Our industry experts create virtual learning and microlearning courses your staff need to stay informed and in compliance. With over 500 continuously updated course topics for CEUs, HIPAA, OSHA, BLS/ACLS, and so much more, your staff will be able to complete courses efficiently. Plus…
- Upload your own content to create organization-specific training
- Assign courses to certain groups, roles, individuals, or the whole team
- Use our onboarding paths for course assignments so when new hires start or roles change, their courses are ready for them to complete
- See who has completed courses
- Run reports to make sure everyone is on track
Trusted tools to stay above board.
To stay compliant, Physicians and Specialist’s offices must keep track of endless tasks and prepare detailed documentation. It’s hard to know where to start or how to do it all! That’s where we come in.
- Get ready-to-use safety plan templates, including an updated Coronavirus Enforcement Response Plan for OSHA requirements.
- Enforcement Response Plan for OSHA requirements
- Perform an infection control gap analysis
- Keep staff informed through updated policies and bulletins
- Maintain required documents, always organized for instant access
- Get electronic acknowledgment from physicians and staff
A system that’s proactive, not reactive.
Let MedTrainer’s award-winning software manage the credentialing tasks you don’t want to. MedTrainer provides exhaustive checklists to help you complete every step on time. Or leave it to us and we’ll do it all for you.
- Provider enrollments for both government and commercial payers
- Self-managed or fully managed options to fit every budget
- Administrator can fully automate tasks
- OIG/SAM Exclusion Checks with automated reporting and notifications
When short-staffed, use MedTrainer to do more with less.
Staff in physician’s and specialist’s practices are already wearing multiple hats. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, let’s change that. With MedTrainer you get a whole team to help, a dedicated Account Manager just for you, and our award-winning online platform.
Secure your revenue.
As you know, putting off compliance can result in delayed reimbursements or even losing payer contracts. It’s true now more than ever because the DOJ is increasing oversight to combat telehealth fraud. Our goal is to keep your revenue coming as reliably and quickly as possible through timely compliance. We help you automate tasks, stay organized, and stress less.
Understand changing requirements.
Keeping up with the many changing regulations — COVID policies, telehealth, and more — is a full time job. Our job! We keep our customers fully informed with easy-to-digest information, strategies, and systems that make sure you avoid fines and penalties.
Critical Incident Stress Management for Healthcare Workers: Returning to Normal After a Pandemic
Cybersecurity and HIPAA: Ransomware, Phishing and Cyberattacks
Information Blocking FAQ
HHS Security 101: Security Risk Analysis & Contingency Planning
Documentation Standards for Medical Records
Unlawful Harassment for Employees
Subcutaneous and Intradermal Injection
Minor Sensitive Services
Current HIV and AIDS Trends, Prevention and Improving Patient Outcomes
The Telephone Consumer Protection Act
What our costumers are saying
“MedTrainer gives us the ability to complete incident reports digitally. Having access to multiple educational items has made a huge difference in our staff education. Incident reports are no longer floating around on paper and working to keep track when resolution is needed. It is all in one place the entire time.”
HR AND CREDENTIALING MANAGER
“MedTrainer makes it easier to keep track of tasks that need to be completed and not being overdue.”
“MeTrainer has helped us the most by organizing licenses & certifications and annual education. The ease of use has been our favorite part!”
Everything Under One Roof