Learn more about the new features recently delivered to market.
Our motto here at MedTrainer is all under one roof. We chose it because our number one goal from the beginning has been to make your life easier with our award-winning, cloud-based platform. Here are the new features and updates we’ve recently made.
Date: Jul 20, 2022
We have been working to make selecting courses for your staff even easier, with new searchable categories! In our new Course Library, you can filter for exactly what you need.
Old Course Library
New Course Library
Changes include filtering by:
- Regulatory Bodies – CMS, HIPAA, OSHA, OIG
- Accreditation Type – AAAHC, CARF, TJC, ACHC
- Healthcare Industry – ASC, Urgent Care Centers, Physicians’ Offices
- NUCC Provider Group – Dental Providers, Nursing Service Providers
- Employee Development – Facilities, Wellness, Safety, IT, Leadership
- and more!
For an in-depth review, check out our Course Library guide.
Date: Jul 1, 2022
Managing your credentialing just got easier. The new Enrollment Workflow stages module was designed to make project managing a breeze. Access a single screen to view all enrollments and where they are in the process. Easily make changes to status and create scheduled follow-ups, all from the same place.
The enrollments also have new elements like:
- Follow updates
- Activity logs
- Scheduled notifications for providers
For an in-depth review, check out our Enrollment Workflow guide.
Date: Jun 1, 2022
One of the many pieces of credentialing is performing verifications. Every provider needs a DEA license verification. For this piece, you’re ultimately at the mercy of the DEA website which requires multiple pieces of information per provider. And probably leaves you wishing you had extra arms to manage all of the pieces you need as well as being on the DEA website and downloading license information.
It’s unlikely the DEA is updating its website to make things easier for you any time soon, so we took matters into our own hands. We’re here to tell you we found a way to make it easier for you, right now.
The Key Updates:
- Only requires 3 data points
- Perform in platform, no external website
- 2-3 minutes versus 10+ minutes
- Perform multiple verifications at once
- License documents automatically uploaded to provider profile
For an in-depth review, check out our DEA Verification guide.
At MedTrainer, we’re always looking for ways to reduce the time spent on regulatory hurdles and tasks. If you like what you see here and aren’t using MedTrainer yet, our staff is ready to show you what is possible. Get to know us.