MedTrainer CEO Steve Gallion shares his outlook on healthcare compliance in Understanding the Intersection of Technology and Compliance, an episode of the Outcomes Rocket podcast. Steve emphasizes the importance of content ownership, touches on AI in MedTrainer software, and the depth of changes he’s seen in healthcare compliance over the past decade.
Steve says, “We provide technology, but we also provide more directional steering to where people can find tough answers to the revolving door of healthcare regulatory change.”
Listen or Watch on your favorite platform
The podcast series is titled Rethinking Compliance: Find Efficiency at the Intersection of Healthcare and Technology.
See all episodes in the Rethinking Compliance series:
- Understanding the Intersection of Technology and Compliance with Steve Gallion (CEO)
- The Impact of Health Policy on Your Compliance Strategy with Hira Rashid (Senior Program Manager)
- Protecting the Revenue Cycle With Credentialing with Brent Althoff (Director of Credentialing Operations)
- Technology in Healthcare: Stop Trying To Do it All Right Now with Kevin Stineman (Chief Operating Officer)
- Compliance Isn’t Just the Policy with Brian Williams (Vice President of Compliance)
About Outcomes Rocket
Hosted by Saul Marquez, Outcomes Rocket Network is a podcast that creates distinguished results through conversations with the most inspiring leaders in healthcare. Striving to be the digital consciousness of healthcare leadership, innovation, and problem-solving, the podcast inspires collaborative thinking amongst healthcare leaders to solve problems and create healthcare solutions. Learn more about our mission at www.outcomesrocket.health.