In an Outcomes Rocket episode titled Cultivating a Culture of Compliance, MedTrainer VP of Compliance Brian Williams, MBA, MHA shares insights on the three dimensions of compliance: people, processes, and infrastructure. He says, “Compliance has its fingerprints on everything.”
He also introduces the concept of “radios,” individuals who positively influence and report on compliance issues with an organization. Brian also explores the CEO’s role in strengthening compliance relationships through visibility, attitudes, and support.
Listen or Watch on your favorite platform
The podcast series is titled Rethinking Compliance: Find Efficiency at the Intersection of Healthcare and Technology.
See all episodes in the Rethinking Compliance series:
- Understanding the Intersection of Technology and Compliance with Steve Gallion (CEO)
- The Impact of Health Policy on Your Compliance Strategy with Hira Rashid (Senior Program Manager)
- Protecting the Revenue Cycle With Credentialing with Brent Althoff (Director of Credentialing Operations)
- Technology in Healthcare: Stop Trying To Do it All Right Now with Kevin Stineman (Chief Operating Officer)
- Compliance Isn’t Just the Policy with Brian Williams (Vice President of Compliance)
About Outcomes Rocket
Hosted by Saul Marquez, Outcomes Rocket Network is a podcast that creates distinguished results through conversations with the most inspiring leaders in healthcare. Striving to be the digital consciousness of healthcare leadership, innovation, and problem-solving, the podcast inspires collaborative thinking amongst healthcare leaders to solve problems and create healthcare solutions. Learn more about our mission at www.outcomesrocket.health.