Ambulatory Surgery Centers are faced with multiple regulatory challenges and limited resources.The secret to thriving during uncertain times is to increase efficiency. We’ll show you how.
MedTrainer’s single solution to virtually manage tasks and documentation requirements helps to give time back to where it’s needed the most – providing excellent patient care.
An absurdly easy Ambulatory Surgery Center training system.
Our industry experts create virtual learning and micro-learning courses your staff need to stay informed and in compliance. With over 600 continuously updated course topics for CEUs, HIPAA, OSHA, BLS/ACLS, and so much more, your staff will be able to complete courses efficiently. Plus…
- Upload your own content to create organization specific training
- Assign courses to certain groups, roles, individuals, or the whole team
- Use our onboarding paths to assign ambulatory surgery center training courses so when new hires start or roles change, their courses are ready for them to complete
- See who has completed courses
- Run reports to make sure everyone is on track
A system that’s proactive, not reactive.
Let MedTrainer’s award-winning ambulatory surgery center credentialing software manage the credentialing tasks you don’t want to. MedTrainer provides exhaustive checklists to help you complete every step on time. Or leave it to us and we’ll do it all for you.
- Provider enrollments for both government and commercial payers
- Self managed or fully managed options to fit every budget
- Administrator can fully automate tasks
- OIG/SAM Exclusion Checks with automated reporting and notifications
MedTrainer’s ACLS virtual training meets the guidelines for the American Heart Association, Joint Commission, Medicare, OSHA, and many other accrediting bodies.
- Assign ACLS training to staff just like any of our other courses
- Send reminders to staff to complete their virtual training
- Store the certification within our system and easily run reports at a moment’s notice
Emergency & Disaster Preparedness Plan
Ready. Set. Easy.
Use our ready-made templates to create your own plans in no time.
- Fill in organization-specific information to create plans
- Store plans in your MedTrainer portal for organization-wide access anytime, anywhere
Simplify the process.
All accreditations are different. Some require task completion, while others request specific documentation. No matter which accrediting body you are working with, MedTrainer can help you easily compile and build out the relevant task and documentation needs.
- Spend up to 80% less time on accreditation
- Get customized task lists
- Receive auto alerts for incomplete tasks or non-compliance
- See instant notifications if your requirements change
When your facility is short-staffed, use MedTrainer Training Courses for Ambulatory Surgery Centers to reduce employee workload.
Managers and administrators frequently have to cover time-consuming front-office tasks on top of regular duties, so let our ambulatory surgery center compliance software automation take some of the load off.
ASCs require a lot of staff training — more than many other healthcare facilities.
Make training easy and effective with our automated onboarding paths for different groups or roles. It’s hands-off for your admin staff, and effective (and engaging!) for new hires.
Obtaining and maintaining accreditation for your ASC can be a challenge.
An ASC with 1-2 ORs might have a 10,000 item checklist that must be documented daily, weekly, or on a recurring basis, and that’s just part of it. We make these tedious tasks faster, and your dedicated Account Manager will help with setup.
Cultural Diversity for All Members of the ASC Team
Strategies for Incision Care and the Prevention of Surgical Site Infections
Preventing Adverse Drug Events and Medication Administration Safety in the ASC
Post-Operative Pain Management & Opioid Consideration
The Importance of Antibiotic Stewardship
The Role of Decolonization in the Prevention of Surgical Site Infections
Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
Preventing Needlesticks and Other Sharps Injuries
Sudden Intruder in the Surgery Center
What our customers are saying
“MedTrainer gives us the ability to complete incident reports digitally. Having access to multiple educational items has made a huge difference in our staff education. Incident reports are no longer floating around on paper and working to keep track when resolution is needed. It is all in one place the entire time.”
HR AND CREDENTIALING MANAGER
“MedTrainer makes it easier to keep track of tasks that need to be completed and not being overdue.”
“MedTrainer has helped us the most by organizing licenses & certifications and annual education. The ease of use has been our favorite part!”
Everything Under One Roof